The principle of oil-free screw blower:
The oil-free screw consists of 6-4 head and yin rotors of the same diameter. It is operated by a pair of high-precision synchronous gears. The bearing and the compression chamber are sealed by a carbon ring seal. The compression chamber is oil-free, providing customers with clean, oil-free air. Compared to the Roots blower, the airflow is small, due to internal compression, the efficiency is much higher than that of the Roots blower, and the noise is much lower.
Oil-free screw blower product advantage
1. High efficiency host
2. Noise as low as 73~85 dB(A)
3. Advanced starter
4. Intelligent controller for remote monitoring
5. Special check valve, the machine can be connected to the grid at any time
The so-called screw compressor is usually referred to as a twin-screw compressor.
The basic structure of the screw compressor: in the body of the compressor, a pair of intermeshing helical rotors are arranged in parallel.
A rotor having a convex tooth outside the pitch circle is generally referred to as a male rotor or a male screw. A rotor having a concave tooth in a pitch circle is called a female rotor or a female rotor.
Generally, the male rotor is connected with the prime mover, and the male rotor drives the female rotor to rotate.
The pair of bearings on the rotor are axially positioned and withstand the axial forces in the compressor. Cylindrical roller bearings at both ends of the rotor position the rotor radially and withstand the radial forces in the compressor.
At both ends of the compressor body, openings of a certain shape and size are respectively opened. One for inhalation, called the intake port; the other for exhaust, called the exhaust port.
How it works: The working cycle of a screw compressor can be divided into three processes: intake, compression and exhaust. With the turn
Sub-rotation, each pair of intermeshing teeth successively complete the same duty cycle.
1. Air intake process: When the rotor rotates, the groove space of the male and female rotors is turned to the opening of the intake end wall, Space*, at this time, the space of the rotor tooth groove is in communication with the air inlet, because the gas of the tooth groove is completely discharged during the exhausting, the tooth groove is in a vacuum state when the exhausting is completed, and the external gas is when the air is turned to the air inlet. That is, it is sucked and enters the gully of the male and female rotors in the axial direction. When the gas fills the entire groove, the end face of the rotor is turned away from the inlet of the casing, and the gas in the groove is closed.
2. Compression process: At the end of the inhalation of the yin and yang rotor, the tip of the male and female rotor will be closed with the casing, at this time the gas No more outflow in the groove. The mating surface gradually moves toward the exhaust end. The space between the meshing surface and the exhaust port is gradually smaller, and the gas in the groove is increased by the compression pressure.
3. Exhaust process: When the meshing end face of the rotor turns into communication with the exhaust port of the casing, the compressed gas begins Discharge until the meshing surface of the tooth tip and the groove moves to the exhaust end surface. At this time, the meshing surface of the male and female rotor and the venting opening of the casing are 0, that is, the exhausting process is completed, and at the same time, the meshing surface of the rotor The length of the groove between the air inlet and the air inlet of the casing reaches a fixed length, and the air intake process is performed again.
It can be seen from the above working principle that the screw compressor is a volumetric gas compression machine with a working volume for rotary motion. The compression of the gas is achieved by a change in volume, which is achieved by a pair of rotors of the compressor being rotated in the casing.
Features of screw compressors: In terms of the principle of gas pressure increase, screw compressors and piston compressors
The same, all are volumetric compressors. In terms of the form of motion of the main components, it is similar to a centrifugal compressor. Therefore, the screw compressor has the characteristics of the above two types of compressors.