No matter what kind of machinery and equipment should pay attention to maintenance and maintenance, with the development of various industries, there are more and more users of screw air compressors. The normal maintenance and correct use method is the long-term screw air compressor. A key factor in safe and reliable operation.
1, Oil leakage at the shaft seal of the nose
Axis of the screw head Due to its operating conditions, the seal has high requirements for its temperature resistance, wear resistance and sealing under pressure. There are several possibilities for oil leakage during use:
1. There is an O-ring seal between the oil seal of the model and the shaft. When the pulley is not pressed, the sleeve will rotate when assembled, and the O-ring will wear and leak oil.
2. Oil deposits. The quality of the screw oil is not good, the oil is not changed according to the specified time, the wrong oil or the mixed oil of different kinds of oil may cause carbon deposits, resulting in excessive wear of the lips, poor sealing and oil leakage.
3. The oil is sprayed on the sleeve. Oil leakage occurs during assembly or maintenance of the production plant due to poor lip seals caused by oil spray on the bushing.
4. The vibration is too large. Poor balance of the belt or coupling causes vibration, causing excessive oil seal and oil leakage.
5. Poor oil return. When the oil is dirty or the carbon deposits of the impurities block the oil return, the oil return is poor and the oil leaks.
6. The working environment of the machine head is dirty, the sludge impurities and the like are in contact with the shaft seal lip, which causes the shaft seal to wear quickly.
7. Axial external force or poor coaxiality (common in the head with gear speed increase) Coupling adjustment of the axial force and poor coaxiality caused by poor assembly will cause the shaft seal The lips are relatively beating and wear quickly.
8. Bearing wear. Due to poor oil quality or impurities, it is easy to cause early bearing wear, and the output shaft has a radial offset to make the oil seal lip wear and leak.
Second, Noise problem
1. The quality and hardness of the cushion are not suitable It also produces noise due to vibration.
2. Mechanical noise. The noise caused by excessive wear of the bearings, but the oil quality is not good or dirty, it is easy to make the bearings excessively wear early.
3. Airflow noise. 1 When the intake valve is small, the intake air flow rate is too large, and the airflow noise will be too large when the load is heavy. 2 When the load is too small, such as the small hole of the intake valve is too small or the proportion of oil in the oil and gas mixture is too high, the rotor will generate oil pressure, causing airflow noise.
4. The pulley or the coupling is not balanced or the belt is too tight to produce too much side tension, etc., which can generate noise with vibration.
Three, Head card failure
When the machine head is stuck The motor must be disconnected from the machine head, and the machine head should be turned separately to confirm whether it has been stuck (the normal machine head can be rotated by hand). This fault is a serious fault:
1. Oil quality problem. Due to the failure to change the oil in time, the oil quality is not good, the mixed oil or the oil is too dirty, the head cooling is poor, and the carbon deposit causes the rotor to sinter with the casing, which occurs mostly in the rotor exhaust end face and the casing or rotor shaft. The outer circle and the inner hole of the casing.
2. Reverse the card to death. The thrust generated by the compressed air during the reversal will cause the metal to contact the exhaust end and cause the metal contact to sinter and become stuck. Therefore, it generally occurs only when the protection fails or the motor is replaced or the switch is replaced.
3. Poor clearance of the exhaust end face of the machine head. The user may use a general two heavy-duty working days to cause a stuck condition, and the fault is easily determined by measuring the gap value at the time of the disassembly.
4. Foreign matter enters the card. Foreign matter is sucked from the air inlet to cause jamming.
5. The gap at the intake end of the nose is poorly stuck. The air inlet can be seen with the naked eye whether there is a sintering phenomenon at the air inlet end. This fault causes the exhaust end positioning bearing to wear excessively. The axial displacement of the air inlet end causes the intake end surface clearance to be too small, which is generally common in self-repairing. The head and the positioning nut have incorrect locking torque.
4, Gear damage (for gears with gear speed increase)
1. When the gear is subjected to axial external force, the input bearing of the head is affected by The axial force, although there is a butterfly spring at the inner shaft end to compensate for this force, it will still affect the gear meshing and cause gear damage.
2. Poor fuel injection. The diameter of the fuel injection hole is generally about 10-2mm, so the oil quality is not good or the oil is very easy to deposit carbon or block, causing the gear to be damaged due to lack of oil. If the temperature is too high, the gear will be annealed and softened.
3. Poor dynamic balance of the coupling can easily cause gear damage. Because of the high speed of the head, the dynamic balance is very important. The poor balance is usually accompanied by early bearing wear and oil leakage.
4. The head and the motor are not coaxial. Improper adjustment of the coupling can cause radial runout at the input end, resulting in poor gear meshing and damage.
5, Other faults
1. Shaft fracture. Most of this failure is due to excessive tension of the belt and fracture under fatigue stress.
2. Shaft wear. Shaft wear due to poor precision of the inner diameter of the pulley or coupling.