Everyone who uses the screw air compressor will probably encounter an excessive current when the motor current is too high. The normal current of the air compressor is 1.15% of the rated current, which causes the air compressor motor. What is the reason for high current? Next, we analyze the after-sales staff of DSNEair Machinery Group.
The reasons and solutions are as follows:
1. The air compressor motor bearings are not refueled. Treatment: Fill the motor bearing with grease;
2. The air compressor overload protector has failed. Treatment method: replace the overload protector of the air compressor;
3. The ambient temperature of the air compressor is too high. Treatment method: Air compressor type air exhaust equipment should be installed in the air compressor;
4. The air compressor motor is poorly insulated. Treatment method: Remove the motor for insulation strengthening treatment;
5. Air compressor air filter is blocked. Treatment: Replace the air filter.
6. Poor contact of the air compressor starter contacts. Treatment method: Maintain the air compressor starter contact;
7. The three-phase voltage of the air compressor is unstable, the phase is low, and the voltage is too low (less than 10%). Treatment method: Please improve the power system of the plant;
8. The air compressor inlet is blocked. Treatment method: Clean and maintain the air inlet of the air compressor;
9. The air compressor motor bearing is damaged. Treatment method: replace the motor bearing;
10. The air compressor motor wiring is loose. Remedy: Re-lock the motor wiring;
11. The air compressor motor temperature controller has failed. Solution: Replace the air compressor temperature controller;
12. The air compressor oil separator is blocked. Treatment method: When the pressure difference of the air compressor is greater than 0.8-1kg, the oil separator should be replaced;