1. Check the screw air compressor filter. If there is any damaged, defective or dirty air filter, replace the damaged parts in time; check the air compressor intake pipe for kinks or deformation to ensure the intake. The pipe has the minimum required inner ring diameter (recommended above 15.9 mm).
2. Check the return pipe for excessive bending, kinking and obstruction. It is recommended that the minimum return pipe inner diameter be (12 mm). The return line must always be lowered from the air compressor into the engine crankcase.
3. Check and measure the air cylinder liner and piston ring wear and damage and assembly. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced.
4. For the air-cooled part of the air compressor, remove the oil, soot, or dirty material accumulated on the heat sink. Replace damaged parts found; inspect damaged heat sinks and replace damaged parts. For the water-cooled portion of the air compressor, check the
appropriate cooling pipe size (recommended pipe diameter is 9.5 mm), check the air compressor The coolant flow rate, when the engine adjusts the speed, the minimum allowable flow rate is 5 liters. If the coolant flow is slow, check the rust
screw air compressor kinks and limiting factors accumulated in the cooling pipes and fittings.
5. Check that the water temperature cannot exceed 93°C. Check the air valves on the air reservoir to make sure they are operating properly. It is recommended that the vehicle be equipped with an automatic exhaust valve. An air drying device for drying the air is suitably provided in front of the air reservoir.
6. If the vehicle is not used, the leakage of the vehicle should not exceed 6.9 kPa per minute, and 20.7 kPa per minute when using the brakes. . If there is too much leak, check the system for leaks and repair. Check that the unloading system is working and repaired.
7. Test engine crankcase pressure is too high, replace or repair the crankcase ventilation equipment. The looseness or partial lifting of the dipstick indicates a problem with the pressure in the crankcase.
8. Check the screw air compressor engine lubrication pressure (at the air compressor inlet) and the rated pressure Comparison.
9. Replace qualified lubricant.
10. The air compressor can be replaced or repaired only if it is confirmed that none of the above reasons exist.
This article is edited by China DSNEAIR Compressor Manufactory (https://air-compressor.net/). Please indicate