1. Observe the barometer. If the indicated pressure is insufficient, let the engine run at medium speed for a few minutes. The pressure still does not rise or rise slowly. When the brake pedal is depressed, the deflation sound is very strong, indicating that the barometer is damaged. At this time, the barometer should be repaired.
2. If the above test has no deflation sound or venting sound is small, check if the screw air compressor belt is too loose, from air compressor to gas storage tank to control valve Whether the intake pipe and joint are loose, cracked or leaking.
3. If the air compressor does not inflate the air tank, check if there is too much dirt in the oil water separator and the air filter and the pipeline to block. If it is blocked, remove the dirt.
4, after the above inspection, if the cause of the failure is still not found, it should be further checked whether the air compressor exhaust valve is leaking, whether the spring is too soft or broken, whether the cylinder head is blistered or not. Replace or repair damaged parts based on the fault you are looking for.
5. Check if the cylinder liner and piston ring of screw air compressor are excessively worn.
6. Check and adjust whether the installation direction of the unloading valve is the same as the direction of the marked arrow.
This article is edited and reproduced by China DSNEAIR Compressor Manufactory (https://air-compressor.net).